The deepening of innovation and entrepreneurship education will not only help reform China's college talent training model, but also help implement the national innovation-driven development strategy. The following is the content of the paper on legal innovation and entrepreneurship, welcome to read!
【Abstract】 The students of traditional law education have weak practical ability, relatively poor ability to innovate and start up, and ability training cannot fully meet professional needs. Improving the quality of legal personnel training and cultivating the concept of innovation and entrepreneurship have become the core and most urgent tasks in the reform and development of higher legal education in China. The concept of innovation and entrepreneurship education for law majors is mainly reflected in the teaching reform of innovation spirit, entrepreneurial consciousness, and entrepreneurial ability. Through the optimization of training programs, reform of the curriculum system, and adjustment of the structure of the teaching staff, we explore professional reforms that focus on the practice of innovative ability education. .
[Keywords] innovation and entrepreneurship; practical teaching; outstanding legal talents
In order to comprehensively improve the quality of higher education teaching, the state has focused on supporting the education plan of the excellence plan to reform the talent training model, innovate the talent training mechanism, vigorously improve the quality of talent training, strengthen the construction of professional connotation, strengthen the cultivation of practical ability and the cultivation of innovation and entrepreneurship. This article combines the practice of constructing a training base for outstanding legal talents in Liaoning University to analyze the path of innovation and entrepreneurship education reform for law majors.
I. Goals of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education for Law Majors
The concept of innovation and entrepreneurship education for law majors is mainly reflected in the teaching reform of the spirit of innovation, entrepreneurship, and entrepreneurship. The reform relies on the university's multidisciplinary strengths and resources, focuses on capacity training, and takes the opportunity of reform in general education courses to adhere to " The principle of “wide caliber, thick foundation, and strong capabilities” is to serve the society by optimizing the structure of the faculty, cultivating the spirit of innovation, entrepreneurship, and outstanding legal practice and ability to apply the law. Innovative entrepreneurship law talents required for the development of economic and social development are targeted.
Second, the path of innovation and entrepreneurship education reform of law majors
(I) Reform of training programs
The training plan is the key to professional education and teaching reform. Its design is based on the reform of the curriculum system. It promotes the combination of professional education with innovation and entrepreneurship education and university students' self-employment. The professional training plan reflects the essence of innovation and entrepreneurship education. It is necessary to integrate innovation and entrepreneurship education into professional education. In the teaching of all links and all courses of law disciplines, the proportion of credit hours of practical (experimental) teaching in the training program is continuously expanded. The teaching of innovation and entrepreneurship is the core, and basic courses and expansion courses of innovation and entrepreneurship are offered. Incorporate the ideas and content of innovation and entrepreneurship education.
(B) the reform of the curriculum system
1 Curriculum reform reflects the concept of innovative entrepreneurship education
(1) In the first and third grades, a "career planning" course is offered in two semesters to help students analyze and understand the employment situation and grasp the employment prospects.
(2) For professional characteristics, provide professional front-line courses, such as the study of frontier issues in law, to help students understand the direction and latest developments in professional development; professional courses, such as legal literature retrieval courses, trial business, and lawyer practice, to help students Master the practical skills of law majors and improve their entrepreneurial ability; provide professional thinking and method courses, such as legal logic and law methodology, to guide students to master the thinking method and system of innovation and entrepreneurship. Establish professional ethics courses-legal professional norms and ethics, enhance students 'legal professional ethical awareness and professional ethical awareness, and enhance students' sense of responsibility and mission in building a socialist country ruled by law.
(3) To further strengthen the closeness of cooperation with practical teaching bases, to deepen the scope of cooperation in depth, and to invite experts from co-constructed practical teaching bases to participate in curriculum design, teaching and guidance activities. Practice experts are invited to open innovation and entrepreneurship courses separately, so that students can become familiar with judicial practice business processes as soon as possible while in school, integrate into practical roles as soon as possible, and master legal practice skills and methods.
2 Pay attention to knowledge update and timely revise the syllabus
First, pay attention to knowledge renewal, and the teaching content keeps pace with the times. Regularly communicate the latest innovation and entrepreneurship trends to students through lectures, discussions, and exchanges.
Secondly, organize a team of teachers to compile practical and professional teaching materials that meet the requirements of innovation and entrepreneurship education reforms and the experimental teaching system of law.
Third, for teaching lectures and experimental lectures that do not meet the requirements for publishing textbooks, the Teaching Steering Committee and the Experimental Teaching Steering Committee are regularly organized to revise and update to ensure the standardization of knowledge.
3Implement the construction of excellent courses and promote the open sharing of course resources
For the provincial-level boutique resource sharing courses that have been approved, strive for national-level boutique resource sharing courses. Encourage outstanding teaching teams to strengthen collaboration and promote the open sharing of high-quality teaching resources. For law major core courses with a long history of teaching and demonstration radiation, it is encouraged to apply for provincial core courses.
(3) Construction of practice teaching base outside school
The practice teaching base is not only an indispensable teaching resource for innovation and entrepreneurship education reform, but also a rare teacher resource for students. Through internship activities in practical teaching bases, students can improve their initiative to actively learn legal expertise, cultivate their independent thinking ability and research potential to study legal issues, and improve their social cognition ability, and improve their social responsibility, interpersonal communication, and Mental capacity.
In order to achieve the goal of innovation and entrepreneurship education reform, the layout of the practice teaching base is further optimized, which is embodied as follows:
1 Increase the number of practice teaching bases step by step, taking into account the geographical distribution and level of practice teaching bases. Reasonably adjust the types of practice teaching bases. The practice teaching bases should not be limited to the driver of public prosecution law. They should also be planned to extend to the fields of trade unions, women's federations, legal aid centers, and radio programs, websites and other media legal programs.
2 To further strengthen the closeness of cooperation with practical teaching bases, strengthen ties, and broaden the scope of cooperation in depth, and invite more experts from practical teaching bases to come to the school to lecture, participate in teaching and scientific research activities.
3 Periodically invite advanced figures such as labor models, moral models, and entrepreneurial models to “go into bases and enter classrooms”, and share their experiences in serving the society, contributing to the society, and realizing their personal values through reports, seminars, and visits. It is also a manifestation of practical teaching activities.
Guarantee of Teaching Resources for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Reform
(1) Strengthening the construction of books and materials, and striving to build a law library with a complete range of disciplines covering domestic and international law majors and books.
(2) Establish a professional electronic data information platform, and speed up the construction of legal laws and regulations, and the database of Chinese and English periodicals. Further strengthen the expansion of literature data in Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan, and foreign language data, and increase the proportion and update frequency of case books, German, English case books, and related research literature in the database in Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan.
(3) Establish a high-level legal experimental training material library with local characteristics. Strengthen the connection with the practice teaching base, establish and continuously increase the proportion of case teaching in teaching. The materials in the material library are sourced from local legislative and judicial departments, which guarantee the originality, authenticity and operability of experimental materials, and provide guarantee for the development and training of legal training courses and the improvement of students' application ability.
[Paper on Legal Innovation and Entrepreneurship] Related Articles:
Law graduation thesis
2. Specialized legal thesis
3. Law Thesis
4. Law Graduation Thesis Content
5. Law Papers: "General Principles of Business"
6.2017 Law Graduation Thesis
7. Law graduation thesis example
8. Graduation Thesis of Law Department
9. Legal Marriage Essays
10. Law Thesis "Going to the Country Again".