Only with a good opening report can research researchers carry out research work in a planned, systematic, and organized manner to ensure the successful completion of research tasks. Next, I will bring you a report on the opening of a small topic in the subject of information technology in middle school. I hope it will be helpful to you.
I. Project Name
Research to train students to choose and use information technology tools for autonomous learning
Purpose and Significance of Project Research
There is a saying in China: "Live to the old and learn the old, and you still don't learn three points." This means that knowledge is boundless. We learn old every day, and there is still some knowledge that we haven't learned. Coincidentally, early Islam and European countries also appeared lifelong education thoughts. French educator Paul Langerang raised lifelong education to a new level of educational principles in 1965, and lifelong education theory became an international education trend.
Not only that, "self-learning, active development" is also one of the essential attributes of China's quality education and the soul of the development of modern education. Modern pedagogy especially emphasizes that students are the subject of learning and development, and teachers must unswervingly determine that students are the subject of learning.
Combining the above two points, I think a very important point in the teacher's work is to teach students to acquire knowledge independently and eventually get rid of the teacher's "teaching". "Lao Tzu" has "teach people to fish, it is better to teach them fish and teach them fish It only saves the time, and teaching people to fish can solve the needs of a lifetime. "As a front-line information technology teacher in the countryside, I think" how to train students to choose and use information technology tools for autonomous learning research "is how to teach people to fish Research is very necessary and meaningful.
Objectives and contents of the research
1. Understand the interests of rural middle school students in using information technology.
2. Understand the degree of autonomous learning and methods of autonomous learning for rural middle school students.
3. Understand the situation of rural middle school students choosing and using information technology as a tool for autonomous learning.
4. Guide rural middle school students to choose and use information technology as a tool for autonomous learning. 5. Cultivate rural middle school students to choose and use information technology for autonomous learning.
6. Improve the autonomous learning ability of rural middle school students and provide good methods for lifelong learning.
Fourth, research methods
This subject is based on the school's middle school students as the main research object, and carries out developmental and applied research in combination with the local school situation and academic situation, mainly using the literature research method, behavior research method, investigation research method and case analysis method.
1. Literature research method. By consulting various literatures, research on modern education and teaching theory and information technology tool development technology, and how to make students accept and form the habitual choice and use of information technology as a means of autonomous learning.
2. Behavior research method. Under the guidance of theory, use the integration of information technology and other disciplines as a basis to study the methods and degrees of students using information technology to do autonomous learning. 3. Investigation and research method. Through questionnaires, interviews, exchanges, online tests and other forms, learn about the difficulties and problems that students encounter when using information technology for autonomous learning, including the degree of use and affected factors, and master a wealth of first-hand materials to complete the experiments The report provides sufficient factual data. At the same time, a research record is formed, and these problems are corrected in subsequent studies.
4. Case analysis method. Through follow-up research on the research objects, discover and summarize the problems in the use of information technology as learning tools and applications, analyze the reasons, form records, and make continuous improvements in the implementation of research experiments, and finally complete the project research. V. Steps and plans for project research
1. Preparation stage:
At this stage, we formulate a work plan based on the research objectives of the project and reasonably divide the work of the project team members, write research plans, organize the project members to conduct training in stages, and usually distribute learning materials to each member to learn independently and arrange once a week Group learning, monthly summary, communication, etc., learning research methods and data processing methods, learning new curriculum standards, and basic data specifications for basic education and teaching resources. Through learning, we will continue to improve the research theoretical level of members and establish modern education and teaching concepts to lay a good foundation for the next stage of research. 2. Construction stage:
At this stage, we investigate and analyze according to the research objectives of the subject, the existing teaching standards, the teaching practice of our university's information technology courses, and the integration with other courses. If possible, I expect to set up a special research blog to allow students and teachers to join the blog group, and build first-hand materials under the guidance of the teacher to prepare for training needs.
3. Research phase:
The research group uses the purpose of this research topic to carry out research. For example, in addition to the usual classes, information teachers should use thematic blog as a teaching platform, and fully apply it to the regular teaching of information technology subjects and the teaching of various interest groups. Teachers try to prepare lessons online, and put teaching resources, teaching focus, analysis of difficulties, task assignments, etc. on the blog. During the class, the teacher opens a special blog to guide students to learn independently through sharing. They can even try to open up a special space where the students don't understand to display and let the teacher and students discuss and solve the problem together. In addition, other subjects integrated with information technology and other learning questions can also teach students how to obtain correct answers through the Internet. In order to observe and guide students to achieve research goals.
Expected results and expressions of the project
1. Teachers change teaching concepts and classroom models.
In the process of conducting research experiments, I believe that teachers should change traditional teaching concepts and make full use of information technology and network resource sharing to prepare students for learning in advance. At the same time, teachers should cultivate the students' ability of independent education and instill the concept of lifelong learning.
2. Students change their learning concepts and learning styles.
Students should have the ability to learn independently and a sense of lifelong learning after the end of the research experiment. At the same time, he can skillfully use information technology for lifelong autonomous learning.
3. The comprehensive quality of teachers has been improved and the teaching quality has been continuously improved.
In the course of research experiments, the teachers of the research group will read the literature, conduct experiments and analyze the results. While helping students reach autonomous learning, they are also constantly enriching themselves. Therefore, the teachers ’theoretical level of teaching research and information technology The application ability has been substantially improved. Through the guidance of teachers, students learn to use information technology for autonomous learning, and their ability to solve problems will be greatly improved, which ultimately leads to the improvement of teaching quality.
Organization and personnel division of project research
Leader: Gong Fang (responsible for the topic opening, closing, and information technology subjects in the topic research, publishing the results on the blog, etc.)
Member: Wei Wei (integrated teacher of information technology and high school curriculum, responsible for studying the autonomous learning of rural high school students using information technology for college entrance examination subjects)
Zhou Yuzhen (art teacher, responsible for studying how rural middle school students use information technology to conduct autonomous learning of art subjects)
Remarks: Because I had not yet identified the appropriate team members when I applied for a small project at that time, I did not fill in the team member's name on the declaration form. I hope that after the submission of the opening report, the tutor can help me add two team members.
[Preliminary report on small subject research in information technology subjects in middle schools] Related articles:
1. Opening report of research on small psychological issues
2. Opening report on small topic research
3. Opening Report on Basic Education Research
4. Sample research report for small topic research
5. Sample report on the opening of a small music research project
6. Sample essay report on psychological topic research
7. Topic research report
8. About the topic research and opening report format
9. Education topic research report
10. Teaching project research report.