Many people have headaches when writing a dissertation when writing a dissertation and don't know how to write it. The following is a compilation of the master's topic opening report templates collected by everyone, I hope to be helpful to everyone, welcome to read for reference!
With the rapid development of modern information technology, the application of network technology in education is becoming more and more widespread and in-depth, especially the integration of the Internet and the campus network, which has provided rich resources for primary and secondary education, making network teaching a reality, and also Primary and secondary education has opened up broad prospects. Minister Chen Zhili pointed out at the National Conference on Information Technology Education in Primary and Secondary Schools: "The nationwide implementation of the" School-School Link "project in primary and secondary schools, and strive to achieve leapfrog development of basic education." In 10 years, we will strengthen the construction of information infrastructure and information resources, so that about 90% of independent primary and secondary schools nationwide can access the Internet, so that teachers and students in primary and secondary schools can share online resources and improve the quality of education and teaching in primary and secondary schools. " "The initiation and development of the project has brought opportunities for innovation in elementary and middle school teaching, and has laid a material foundation for the informatization of subject teaching. How to make effective use of resources on the Internet and construct a modern teaching model based on the Internet is an urgent research issue. One of the important theoretical foundations for the research of the teaching model of the Internet is the design and evaluation of the network teaching. Therefore, carrying out the exploration and practical research on the design and evaluation of network teaching has 10 important meanings.
1. Research background
(1) Research status at home and abroad
1. The study of design theory and method of network teaching lacks systematic
Analysis of relevant academic journals at home and abroad (such as "Electrification Education Research", "China Education", "Educational Technology", etc.), education websites and international and domestic academic conferences (GCCCE, ICCE, CBE, etc.) The research on the design of network teaching is mainly about the design of constructivist learning environment and the design of collaborative learning. There is a lack of systematic research. It can be said that the research on the design theory of network teaching is still in its infancy, and there are still many problems to be studied and explored. For example, in the network environment, how to use network resources for active learning, the use of virtual situations for inquiry learning, the use of communication tools for negotiation learning, the use of tools for creative learning design, and the design of instructor-led activities are all worthy of our study. .
2. The evaluation research of network teaching has just begun
With the popularization of Internet applications, network teaching has become an important teaching method and teaching place. However, compared with traditional teaching, the quality assurance system of network teaching seems to be incomplete and complete. How to ensure the quality of network teaching and establish an effective evaluation model of network teaching has become an important subject of network teaching research. As of 2000, the Ministry of Education approved 31 colleges and universities across the country to establish online education colleges, but failed to formulate related policies on how to ensure the quality of online education. The National Institute for Higher Education Policy also published a report entitled "Quality of Online Education: Standards for Successful Application of Distance Internet Education" in April 2000. However, these articles (reports) also It is only a descriptive definition of the evaluation indicators of online teaching, and it is rarely involved in how to organize evaluation, how to obtain quantitative data, and how evaluation data can promote teaching. At present, the learning evaluation module in the support platform of network teaching often only contains the test part, and lacks the corresponding analysis and feedback.
(2) Significance of research
1. Promote the development of online teaching and improve the quality of online teaching
Because network teaching can realize the sharing of information resources, and organize the best teaching materials and teaching methods on the Internet so that learners can learn the latest knowledge on the Internet, it is the direction of teaching reform and development. Through the research and practice of this project, online teaching can provide learners with a constructivist learning environment, which fully reflects the pioneering spirit of students. Students have more opportunities to apply their knowledge in different situations, and Students can form an understanding of objective things and solutions to practical problems based on feedback from their actions, thereby providing the quality of online teaching.
2.Find technical solutions for instructional design using computer technology and network technology to achieve students' remote interactive autonomous learning
3. Improve and develop the theory of instructional design
Teaching under the network environment and traditional teaching are not only different in teaching environment, but also have essential differences in teaching content, teaching methods, and teaching dissemination forms. Through the research of this project, how to solve the teaching design in the network environment, how to control the teaching process, how to effectively implement teaching activities to achieve teaching goals, is the improvement and development of teaching design theory.
2. Research content
(1) The main content of the study
1. Research on the theory system of network education teaching design
Including the design of teaching goals, the design of constructive learning environments, the design of learning situations, the design of learning resources, the design of student autonomous learning activities, the design of student collaborative learning activities, the design of teacher-guided activities, the design of learning evaluation tools, etc. .
2. Research on teaching strategy and teaching mode based on network environment
(1) Research on network teaching strategies, such as strategies for organizing teaching content in a network environment, strategies for creating teaching scenarios in a network environment, strategies for organizing teaching dialogues in a network environment, strategies for classroom management in a network environment, etc.
(2) Research on network teaching modes, such as project-based learning mode, exploratory learning mode, research-based learning mode, etc.
3. Research on the content system, methods, steps and models of online teaching evaluation
4. Development and application of online education teaching design system software
5. Development and application of network teaching evaluation system software
According to the above research content, the following topics are set up under the general topic:
1. Theoretical research on teaching design and evaluation of online education (Xie Youru, Li Kedong)
2. Development of online teaching resources (Deng Wenxin)
3. Development of teaching design and evaluation system for network education (Ke Qingchao)
4. Web Course Teaching Process Design and Support System Research (Chen Pinde)
5. Application research of teaching design and evaluation theory of network education (Yu Hong)
(2) Research objectives
The research goals of this project are: using modern teaching theory and constructivist learning theory, through teaching reforms and experiments, exploring the theories and methods of design and evaluation of network teaching, developing matching software for design and evaluation of network teaching, and exploring general The ways and methods of using network resources for network teaching in elementary and middle schools.
(3) Expected results
1. Thesis and monographs
Published a series of academic papers on the design and evaluation of online teaching, and published the monograph "Design and Evaluation of Online Teaching".
Develop "Network Education Teaching Design System Software" and "Network Education Evaluation System Software", make a special teaching (learning) website of "Network Education Teaching Design", and establish a multimedia resource library of "Instructional Design".
3. Research methods and technical routes
(1) Research methods and steps
The research of this project mainly adopts methods of action research, experimental research, and evaluation research.
For larger scale experimental design and teaching model research, action research methods will be used.
For individual small-scale teaching research with innovative ideas that can provide important insights, by establishing scientific hypotheses and using experimental research methods.
As for the evaluation of teaching mode and the analysis of teaching effect, the evaluation research method is used.
The research steps are as follows:
May 2002-August 2002, collecting data and building models
September 2002-January 2003, software development
February 2004-August 2004, teaching experiment, evaluation modification
September 2005-December 2005, expanded trials and summarized
(2) Key technologies
1.Construction of a communication model for a web-based collaborative design thinking tool;
2.Visual representation and analysis of teaching activities of teachers and students in the teaching design system;
3.The construction of teaching evaluation model for network teaching;
4. Automatic collection and processing of learning response information during network teaching.
4. Research value
1. Establish the theoretical system and methods of network education teaching design.
2. Establish various teaching evaluation index systems based on the network environment.
3. Develop design tools and evaluation system software for online teaching with strong operability and practical application value.
(2) Theoretical significance
Traditional instructional design is a planning process and operating procedure that uses a systematic approach to analyze and study teaching problems and needs, establishes methods and steps to solve them, and evaluates teaching results. Modern instructional design theory is no longer tied to the theoretical foundation of system theory, does not emphasize absolute control of teaching activities, gradually abandoned the rigid design model, and began to emphasize the relevance, flexibility and real-time nature of instructional design, which is more beneficial to students Innovative spirit and practical ability. The theoretical results of this topic will improve and develop traditional teaching design theories and methods.
(3) Application value
1. Through the research and practice of the subject, summarize and form the theory and method of subject teaching design based on the network environment, and optimize the classroom teaching structure in primary and secondary schools.
2. Through the research and practice of the subject, explore and summarize how to reform the traditional ideas and models in the information age, so that students can learn the methods and experiences of using network resources for learning.
3. Through the research and practice of the subject, explore the ways and methods for the use of network resources by ordinary elementary and middle schools, and form a batch of excellent network teaching courses. 4. Through the research and practice of the subject, develop design tools and evaluation system software of network teaching with application promotion value.
5. Research Basis
(1) Relevant achievements
1. He was awarded the National Excellent Teaching Achievement Award twice in 1993 and 1997. The results of the "Theory and Practice of Multimedia Combination Teaching Design" project have been widely used in universities, primary and secondary schools nationwide, and "Multimedia Combination Teaching Design" (Li Kedong) (Edited by Xie Youru, Science Press).
2. Published "Multimedia Teaching Software Design" (including textbooks and CD-ROMs) (edited by Xie Youru et al., Electronic Industry Press, 1999), "Multimedia Teaching Software Design and Production" (including textbooks and CD-ROMs) (Li Kedong, Xie Youru, Ke Qingchao Edited by China Central Radio and Television University Press, 2000) and "Integration of Information Technology and Subject Teaching" (Li Kedong, Xie Youru, Ke Qingchao, etc., Wanfang Data Electronics Press, 2001) are widely used throughout the country.
3. In 1997, "Experimental Research on the Application of Multimedia Technology in Basic Education Reform" and "Experimental Research on Primary School Chinese" 4 Combination "Teaching Reform" won the second prize of outstanding achievements in scientific research for basic education reform by the National Teachers College of the State Education Commission.
4. Undertake the national "95" key scientific and technological research project "Computer Aided Teaching Software Development and Application" (abbreviated 96-750) "Elementary Chinese Science Essay", "Primary School Chinese Ancient Poetry Appreciation", "Elementary Chinese Extended Reading", "Junior High School" The research and development of 4 sub-topics of "Appreciation of Chinese New Poems", 6 CD-ROMs of 4 projects were all appraised by the expert group organized by the Ministry of Education, were rated as excellent software, and published by Beijing Normal University Press and Electronic Industry Press. And issued in Southeast Asia.
5. The "Learning Response Information Analysis System" completed in 2000 won the first prize of outstanding multimedia teaching software in Guangdong colleges and universities, and published a monograph "Processing and Application of Learning Response Information" (by Xie Youru and Li Kedong, Jinan University Press ,Year 1999).
(2) Research conditions
The education technology discipline of South China Normal University is a national key discipline. The School of Educational Information Technology of South China Normal University is a key construction discipline unit of the "211 Project". It is one of the doctoral points of education technology in China. South China Normal University Institute of Educational Technology has nearly 30 personnel engaged in applied research in computer education, including 2 professors, 5 associate professors, 8 lecturers, 4 doctoral students and nearly 15 graduate students. In their long-term research work, they have conducted in-depth research and exploration on various multimedia teaching software, network teaching application software, subject teaching tools, and resource library management application systems, and have achieved substantial progress and results. The institute has two advanced computer software development laboratories and one national multimedia teaching software production base. It is a leader in the field of domestic education technology.
1. "Multimedia Combination Teaching Design", edited by Li Kedong and Xie Youru, Science Press, 1st edition in 1992, 2nd edition in 1994
2. "Multimedia Teaching Software Design" edited by Xie Youru, etc., Electronic Industry Press, 1999
3. "Integration of Information Technology and Discipline Teaching", edited by Li Kedong and Xie Youru, Wanfang Data Electronic Publishing House, 2001
4. "Processing and Application of Learning Response Information" by Xie Youru and Li Kedong, Jinan University Press, 1999
5. "Global Education On the Net", Higher Education Press, Springer Press, 1999
6. Principles of Instructional Design, R. M. Gagne, L. J. Briggs, W. W. Wei Jie, East China Normal University Press, 1999
7. "Exploration of New Teaching Mode", edited by Xie Youru, Beijing Normal University Press, 1998
8. Proceedings of the 1st to 5th Global Chinese Computer Education Conference (GCCCE), 1997 (Guangzhou), 1998 (Hong Kong), 1999 (Macau), 2000 (Singapore), 2001 (Taipei)
9. "Improving Learning-Selected Papers of the 2001 International Symposium on Information Technology Education in Primary and Middle Schools", Jilin Education Press, 2001
10. Evaluation of Cognitive Processes, J. P. Days, J. A. Nagrilli, J. R. Colby, East China Normal University Press, 1999
11. "Research Methods in Educational Technology", edited by Li Kedong, Beijing Normal University Press, 2002
6. Study Group
The researchers of this topic are composed of teaching design experts, information technology education application experts, network technology experts, subject teaching experts, elementary and middle school teachers, educational technology researchers and graduate students. The university's educational technology research institute is the core, mainly in Guangdong, Some primary and secondary schools in Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, and some western and primary schools with good network environments serve as research bases, radiating primary and secondary schools in other regions, and using the technical power of the information technology industry to optimize the teaching of theory, technology, and disciplines Integration.
Adviser of the General Research Group: Professor Nan Guonong (a well-known expert in electrification education in China, Northwest Normal University)
Conclusion: The above is the entire content of the opening report collected by Xiaobian. I hope it is helpful to everyone. Thank you for reading!
[Excellent Template for Master's Opening Report] Related Articles:
1. Opening report for masters
2. Excellent Master Thesis Opening Report
3. Excellent Master's Opening Report Sample
4. Template for Master of Engineering Opening Report
5. Template for Master's students' opening report
6. Template for Master's Degree Medical Opening Report
7. Master's title report template
8. Template for Master's Student Opening Report
9. Master's title report ppt template
10. Master's thesis opening report template.