Currently, the tobacco industry response to the national "information technology to stimulate industrialization" strategy, and actively use modern information technology to transform the enterprise of production, improve product quality, enhance the management level to effectively promote the company's restructuring and technological upgrading. The following is a collection of related papers compiled by Xiaobian, everyone is welcome to read for reference.
Abstract: With the advancement of industrial control technology and the refinement of labor division, the management of package equipment needs to keep pace with the times and improve to the professional aspect. The author proposes the following three guidelines and suggestions on the new management model for discussion.
I. Equipment Maintenance Model Management
1. Optimize equipment maintenance mode to ensure equipment maintenance in place
(1) Maintenance mode of curing equipment. Adhering to the three-level maintenance mode combining routine insurance, "stop-in" and "daily wheel insurance", the curing cycle, guaranteed time, and clear division of labor ensure that equipment maintenance is in place.
(2) Clear standards. The parts, standards and cycles of maintenance at all levels are entered into the equipment information system, and the implementation records are made in the system.
(3) Pay attention to details. For the details that need attention in the work, form the solid text content, so that learning and execution are in place. If stipulated: GDX2 packaging machine plastic box cleaning precautions, precautions on filling the machine with cigarette glue, and automatic exclusion of condensation in compressed air Precautions for water, precautions for turning off the total power of cigarette maker and mouthpiece receiver when production is discontinued, special precautions for the end of the machine, and maintenance standards for the equipment at the end of the roll pack workshop.
2. Strictly manage the "daily insurance" of the equipment to ensure the "daily insurance" effect
(1) Orderly carry out the "daily insurance" provisions of the equipment. In the case of no equipment commissioning task, every Saturday, the maintenance section manager will determine the equipment's "day-round guarantee" plan in the next week in order, and report it to the workshop after approval by the production management department and equipment management department. The "Ribo Insurance" plan can only be implemented in advance if other units have an estimated maintenance time of> 4h, and the plant's agreement is approved at the same time. At the same time, the current "Ribo Insurance" plan of the unit is cancelled, and the original "Ribo Insurance" plan is postponed carried out.
(2) Do detailed collection of "Nippon Wheel Insurance" equipment issues. There are three ways to collect the problems of the “Ribo Insurance” crew: the first is before the crew performs the “Ribo Insurance”, the operators of each shift fill out the “equipment abnormality report” submission system in the equipment information system. The second type is that the equipment inspector transfers the abnormal report that needs to be transferred to the maintenance to the equipment information system. The third is that the equipment information system manager submits the maintenance plan collected by the workshop spare parts library, which is prepared by the contractor maintenance worker, section manager, quality coordinator, etc., as an abnormal report to the system.
(3) The detailed maintenance division of the "Nippon Wheel Insurance" equipment maintenance division and clarification of responsibilities. Before the "Japanese wheel insurance" work started, the personnel of the wheel insurance team first opened the equipment information system to perform all statistics and inspection on the abnormal reports of planned wheel insurance equipment, and deal with equipment problems according to the fixed division of labor, so that the division of labor was clear and collaborative. sequence.
(4) Strict performance appraisal of maintenance workers under the "Riban Insurance". The performance assessment of the maintenance staff of the “Riban Insurance” is implemented in accordance with the “Period of the“ Riban Insurance ”Management of Roll-up Contract Workshop Equipment”. The monthly percentage system is implemented. The assessment plan is clear.
(5) Use "Nippon Wheel Insurance" to implement equipment inspection plan to improve equipment preventive maintenance capabilities. The daily stoppage time and cycle of the "day-round insurance" equipment is a favorable condition for equipment inspection. You should make full use of this time, implement a professional inspection plan for the equipment, do actual inspection work, and improve the preventive maintenance capability of the equipment.
3. Closed-loop management of equipment "Nippon Roubao" work
In order to ensure the effectiveness of the equipment, the roll-up contracting shop will sort out and optimize the wheel insurance process, and establish a new model of the equipment, which includes the mechanism of "day wheel guarantee", which covers the fault handling and tracing mechanism.
(1) Check point by point. Every day, during the acceptance inspection of "Ribo Insurance", every part of the equipment is inspected point by point. All the equipment is intact, the leakage of liquid and gas, the surface area is dusty, the performance is missing, and the quality of maintenance is included in the scope of inspection. Checking for sexuality and effectiveness.
(2) Rectification item by item. The problems found during the inspection can be rectified immediately upon request for rectification at that time, but can not be rectified on-site.
(3) Tracking verification. Combine the EAM system data to track and verify the issues that need to be rectified during the last round of insurance. Find out the reasons for unprocessed issues, and keep records for the next tracking and verification until the issues are completely resolved. Through continuous wheel guarantee, equipment performance bottlenecks are gradually eliminated to ensure that the equipment maintains a good operating state.
4. Strengthen the sense of responsibility and implement preventive maintenance
(1) Strictly take the performance of contracted maintenance equipment as the main line, and associate it with daily production emergency maintenance, implement all-round management of equipment, so that all equipment in the workshop has a manager on duty, pay attention to the equipment operation status in real time, and do a good job of equipment status monitoring.
(2) Implement three-level equipment inspection to improve equipment condition monitoring.
Equipment status monitoring and management
Establish a scientific, standardized, and applicable equipment condition monitoring system, continuously improve the level of predictive maintenance of equipment, and gradually achieve the goal of controllable equipment status.
1. Main principles of project implementation
(1) Practical principles. It is accurate and practical to determine the monitoring points, which can effectively monitor the status and safe and stable operation of key parts of key equipment.
(2) The principle of effective combination of three-level inspection. Daily inspection, professional inspection and precision inspection rely on each other to form a condition monitoring mode covering the entire range. Routine tends to process quality control; professional inspections focus on equipment operating conditions and safe operation; precision inspections focus on control points that need to be monitored by professional means.
(3) The principle of accurate evaluation of equipment status. Accurately evaluate the impact of each monitoring point on the entire equipment, and scientifically evaluate the working condition of the monitored equipment.
(4) The principle of combining technology and management. While establishing related technical standards, establish corresponding management standards and work standards; while establishing equipment status monitoring goals and tasks, establish a set of management system evaluation mechanisms and performance evaluation mechanisms to ensure work effectiveness.
(5) Continuous optimization and improvement principles. Continuously optimize, improve and innovate monitoring methods, standard maintenance, data analysis application and team building in practice.
2. Key points of project implementation management
(1) Identify the research objects accurately. The research objects identified here refer to the inspection points, inspection persons, inspection methods, inspection standards, etc. of the equipment status monitoring. Give full play to the wisdom of the masses. In accordance with the current equipment "Nippon Wheel Insurance" principle for the division of equipment parts, the maintenance workers of the two wheel insurance groups disassemble and study the equipment components, and list the "five determinations" for the three-level inspection of the responsible parts according to their respective maintenance experience. Claim. Collect the collected content and make it public, and let all maintenance workers discuss and propose amendments. Finally, the equipment director, the inspection manager, the inspection team leader, the model technical team leader, and the model inspector will verify the research object and confirm the research object. At this stage, the key is to identify the research objects as accurately as possible.
(2) Based on the facts, continuously optimize the content of "Five Ding". Accurately document the operation status of the equipment, and strictly require the attendant maintenance workers to troubleshoot the equipment for more than 10 minutes, and record it truthfully and accurately in the equipment maintenance records to ensure that the basic data of the research object is true. The full-time inspector analyzes the equipment maintenance records during the research process, analyzes all faults every day, and confirms whether the fault is related to the research object. If the analysis is based on the situation, the relevant data of the research object is modified, and the equipment is inspected. The standard is continuously deepened, refined, and optimized, and preliminary evaluation of equipment condition evaluation standards has begun. Continuously optimize the content of "Five Ding".
(3) Combination of condition monitoring and equipment management. The "fault anti-tracking method" is used to combine the state monitoring management work with the equipment management work. That is, after the emergency repair of the equipment, the cause of the failure of the maintenance part is associated with the status monitoring work to determine whether it should be monitored without monitoring, or the inspection work is not implemented during the monitoring process. Or, the relevant personnel shall be held accountable for inadequate performance.