In order to do a good job in the thesis selection and opening report, please read the "Regulations on the selection and opening report of graduate degree thesis" carefully before filling in the "Registration Form for Graduate Thesis Opening Report" below. The registration form is only used as the format of the opening report. If there are not enough spaces left, please add pages by yourself.
In accordance with the requirements of the "Interim Implementation Measures for the Degree Regulations of the People's Republic of China", the opening and reply of postgraduate dissertation thesis should generally be held in public, except for the specialty of confidentiality. run.
All graduate students are reminded to use this system at the same time as posting questions and answering notices. Starting from January 1, 20xx, postgraduate students who open and answer questions must make an online announcement; otherwise, opening and answering questions are invalid.
After completing the content of the argument in the form, the opinion signed by the tutor, the expert opinion of the review team, the teaching and research office and the department, please print a copy of the "Registration Form" on A4 paper, and submit it to the graduate secretary of the department.
Regulations on the topic selection and opening report of graduate degree thesis
Graduate dissertation work is an important part and main content of graduate education. The dissertation is a concentrated expression of the academic level and scientific research results of graduate students, especially doctoral students. It is one of the important indicators to measure the quality and level of graduate education. Doing well for thesis thesis selection and opening report is the prerequisite and basis for completing the dissertation. Therefore, in order to effectively ensure the quality of graduate degree dissertation, it is necessary to do a good job in selecting thesis dissertation and thesis opening report.
I. Topic Selection of Dissertation
The topic selection is the key to the success of the dissertation. Therefore, supervisors, tutor groups and graduate students are required to attach great importance to the topic selection work. Graduate students should select topics on the basis of reading a lot of literature, materials and full investigation.
It is required that the content and scope of the topics selected for the master's degree thesis should be appropriate. The goal is clear, and it must be of great significance in theory and application. The topic selection should not only be oriented to the needs of national economic construction and serve socialist construction, but also the theoretical or applied research required for the development of this discipline. It must be of great significance in theory and application. It is linked to scientific research tasks as much as possible, so that the ability of master students to solve practical problems can be exercised, which is not only conducive to improving the quality of thesis, promoting the transformation of results, but also solving the source of funding. A cautious attitude should be adopted for self-chosen questions. Individual self-chosen questions must be considered only if they have a clear direction, a clear goal, and have certain material conditions.
Second, thesis opening report and search
The opening report is a demonstration of the scientificity, advancedness, and feasibility of the topic selection. It is an important link to improve the quality of the dissertation and complete the dissertation on time. Each postgraduate training unit, postgraduate tutor, tutor group, and postgraduate students must attach great importance to their thinking, high standards, strict requirements, and strictly follow the relevant requirements of these regulations, otherwise, graduate students will not be allowed to enter the dissertation stage.
(1) Preparation of the opening report:
1. Before starting the topic, graduate students must do a more comprehensive and in-depth investigation and write a detailed investigation report. 2. Graduate students must write written argumentation materials for the opening report and a dissertation work plan.
3． All graduate students who need to start a dissertation should download and fill in the "Graduate Degree Thesis Opening Report Registration Form" from the Graduate School website.
(2) The main content of the report: The source, purpose and significance of the project;
2. 2. Current research status, development trends and existing problems of selected topics at home and abroad (with main references ); Select the research objectives, research content and key issues to be solved;
4． The research method, technical route, experimental scheme and feasibility analysis to be adopted (existing research work basis and research conditions);
5. 6. Innovation of topic selection (frontier, urgent need, interdisciplinary, application, etc.); 6. Topic selection research and thesis work plan; Expected research results.
(3) New work of opening the report: After the opening report of the doctoral dissertation is completed, it is required to send it to the school “Science and Technology New Search Station of the Ministry of Education” (located in the school library) for new search and obtain the new search result. After the opening report of the master's degree thesis is completed, the search for new work is encouraged.
(4) Online announcement of questions: All graduate students who intend to open questions must make an announcement in the prescribed format on the graduate school website one week in advance.