Title: Study on the Comparative Advantage of the Film and Television Industry in Guangdong Province
I. Development Status of Guangdong Film and Television Industry
(I) Development Status of Guangdong Radio, Film and Television Industry
1. The digital TV and new media industries are developing rapidly
2. The proportion of original brands increased, and the importance of outstanding programs increased.
(2) Viewing the Development Status from the Hengdian Film and Television Industrial Zone in Guangdong
1. Large-scale, full-featured, wide-ranging, and rapid development
2. Promote the development of surrounding areas and improve the overall economic level of Guangdong Province
Analysis of Guangdong's film and television industry problems
(1) Lack of professional talents and imperfect management mechanism
Third, the competitive advantages of Guangdong's film and television industry
(I) High density of film and television area, with sustainable development
(B) the joint development of private enterprises and the film and television industry
Policy Suggestions for Guangdong's Film and Television Industry to Take Advantage of Its Further Development
(I) Vigorously support the production of high-quality film and television
(2) Expand financing channels, give full play to the advantages of private funds, and promote the development of the film and television industry.
Abstract: This paper analyzes the main problems in the development of Shanghai's logistics industry, and draws on the experience of governments in Japan, the United States and other countries to develop modern logistics industry.
Practices, put forward several suggestions for the development of modern logistics industry in Shanghai.
Keywords: modern logistics industry; development; supply chain
Driven by the three elements of globalization, informatization, and economic integration, commodities and production factors have achieved unprecedented speed and breadth across the globe.
Free flow, the modern logistics industry has gradually developed into a new service system that spans sectors, industries, and regions. As the "third source of profit
"Spring", the modern logistics industry through the use of advanced organizational methods and management technology to implement supply chain management, has become a new economic growth for cities and countries.
Strengths and important indicators of a country's overall national strength. Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and other countries have formulated new logistics industry developments
Planning and measures, Shanghai will also build a "two major types, five major parks" logistics development pattern, that is, the construction of two northwest and southwest inland port types
Comprehensive logistics park and Pudong Airport, Waigaoqiao, and Haigang New City are three coastal port-type comprehensive logistics parks, which form a reasonable layout, multiple layers,
A modern logistics service system with supporting functions and organic links aims to expand Shanghai's new economic growth space through the development of modern logistics industry and enhance
The city's comprehensive competitiveness will improve Shanghai's internationalization, informationization, and marketization.
I. Main problems in the development of Shanghai logistics industry
At present, Shanghai's modern logistics industry is developing rapidly and has already emerged. At the end of 2001, the number of employees in the logistics industry reached 452,400, increasing
The added value was 66.345 billion yuan, accounting for 13.4% of the GDP of the year, a six-fold increase over 1990 and exceeding the average level of 10% in developed countries. In 2002
The total volume of sea logistics has been further expanded on the basis of more than 500 million tons, of which the port container throughput reached 8.613 million TEUs, an increase from 2001
35.8%, ranking fourth in the world. At the same time, the logistics infrastructure construction also has a certain scale and grade.
The comprehensive transportation network system related to roads and railways, and the phased plan for the construction of the information port-the "1520" project has been implemented, with high speed, wide
Sample outline of logistics management thesis
- · The pursuit of perfect composition
- · The literacy of high school students
- · The talent is all in the performance composition high school
- · Student composition
- · Senior high school students
- · High school writing
- · High school learning comprehension composition 800 words
- · High school composition of 800 words
- · High school composition exploration composition 800 words
- · Composition on healthy high school students
- · High school composition is ready to start 650 words
- · High school composition 800 words about on the road
- · Women's composition 650 words high school
- · Description of high school students composition 300 words
- · English teacher's message
- · How to write a gift page title page
- · English parting words
- · Friend marriage message
- · The format of the message
- · Word writing format