Graduation thesis writing method
1. Draw up a title first
2. Write the general argument
3． Consider the overall arrangement of the whole article: from several aspects, in what order to discuss the general points, this is the skeleton of the thesis structure;
4． After the large project is properly arranged, consider the lower arguments of each project one by one until the paragraph level, and write the argument sentence of the paragraph (ie, the purpose of the paragraph);
5. Consider the arrangement of each paragraph in turn, and code the materials to be used in order for use in writing
6. Make a comprehensive inspection and make necessary additions and deletions.
The outline of the thesis is written by the author after the completion of the dissertation . Throughout the full text, write the information or vocabulary that can indicate the main content of the dissertation. The information or vocabulary can be found and selected from the title of the dissertation, or from the content of the dissertation. selected. For example, in the above example, six keywords were selected, of which the first three were selected from the title of the paper, while the last three were selected from the content of the paper. The selection of the last three keywords supplements the main content information that the title of the paper fails to show, and also improves the depth of the concepts involved. Need to be selected, together with the keywords selected from the title, to form the keyword group of the paper.
Page number: The cover is not paged.
· Pages start from the catalogue. The catalogue is coded in Arabic numerals. ;
· Print on one side with A4 paper. The top and bottom are 2.5cm each, the left and right margins are 2cm, and the gutter is 1cm.
There are no fixed requirements for headers.
Font setting instructions
· The first level title uses "Songti, No. 3, bold"
· Second title uses "Songti, No. 4, bold"
· The title of the third level is "Songti, small four, bold"
· The title of the fourth level is "Songti, small four"
· It is recommended that the title should not exceed three levels, otherwise it is counterproductive and the format is too messy.
· The text is always "Songti, small four", the line spacing is 1.5 times.
(1) Have a holistic view and examine the status and role of each part in the dissertation from a holistic perspective. See if the proportion of each part is appropriate, whether the length is appropriate, and whether each part can serve the central argument. For example, there is a paper discussing the deepening of reform and stability of enterprises as a dialectical unity. The author takes an enterprise in Zhejiang XX as an example, saying that as long as cadres lead by example in the reform and share the same difficulties with employees, they can gain the understanding of most employees. From the perspective of the overall concept, we can find that only the reform of the enterprise is described here. There is no discussion on deepening the reform, transforming the operating mechanism of the enterprise, improving the economic efficiency of the enterprise, increasing the income of employees, and finally achieving social stability.
(2) From the central point of view, determine the choice of materials, and discard the materials that have nothing to do with the theme or have little relationship, although these materials are collected with great care and effort. If you lose something, you can gain something. A piece of wool is so precious that you can't bear to cut it, so you can sew unfit clothes. In order to make clothes, unnecessary parts must be cut out. Therefore, we must always keep in mind that the materials serve only the arguments that form our thesis. Without this, no matter how good the materials are, we must be willing to discard them.
(3) It is necessary to consider the logical relationship between the various parts. One of the problems that beginners often write is that there is no necessary connection between the argument and the argument. Some are limited to repeatedly explaining the argument, but lack a solid and powerful argument. Some materials are a lot, and the argument is not clear. Some parts are not clear. Such papers are not satisfactory without forming an organic logical relationship, and such papers are not convincing. In order to be persuasive, there must be false and real, there are arguments and examples, the combination of theory and practice, and the argumentation process has a strict logic. Pay special attention to this point when preparing the outline and check this.
(IV) The basic structure of the thesis is composed of three parts: preface, theory, and conclusion. The preface and conclusion should be relatively brief in the middle of the outline. This theory is the focus of the full text. It should focus on the pen and ink writing, so it should be detailed in the outline. There must be at least two levels of standards in this part of the theory, with deep layers of reasoning and layers of reasoning, in order to reflect the organic combination of general and sub-arguments, and to thoroughly explain the arguments.
[How to write a graduation thesis outline ] Related articles:
1. How to write an outline for an undergraduate thesis
2. How to write a good outline for graduation thesis
3. How to write an outline of economic graduation thesis
4. Teach you how to write a good outline for your graduation thesis
5. How to write a graduation thesis outline
6. How to write an outline for a law graduation thesis
7. How to write an outline for an accounting graduation thesis
8. How to write an outline for your graduation thesis
9. How to write a graduation thesis 4- outline of the thesis
10. How to write a detailed outline for a graduation thesis