The National Self-study Examination for Higher Education, referred to as the self-study for short, was established in 1981 with the approval of the State Council. It is a national examination for higher education focusing on academic qualifications. The following is an outline of the graduation thesis compiled by the editor, welcome to read for reference.
Outline of Self-study Thesis (1)
Introduction (Introduction) ------------------------------------- (about 300 words)
The introduction is the beginning of the thesis. It mainly explains the purpose of writing the dissertation , its practical significance, the understanding of the research question, and puts forward the central argument of the dissertation. The foreword of data recovery should be concise and not too long.
The text (around 5000) analyzes the problem, demonstrates the viewpoint, and reflects his scientific research ability and academic level as much as possible.
Chapter 1 XX current situation (summary the main problems and demonstrate the existence and impact of problems)
Chapter 2 Analysis of Causes of Problems (Inductive Causes and Demonstrations) Diagnosis
Chapter 3 Countermeasure (Problem and Method of Governance) Treatment
Chapter 4 Conclusions (around 300) This article briefly summarizes the center of the full text and main conclusions. The final part of the graduation thesis is the concluding remarks surrounding this theory. The basic point is to summarize the full text and deepen the topic.
(Note: the revised outline of the thesis should write the content of chapters and sections, and the content of the sections should be determined by yourself. When writing the thesis, you should enrich the content to meet the 5000-word requirement.)
Acknowledgement: Briefly describe your experience of doing the thesis, and express gratitude to the instructor and relevant personnel who assisted in completing the thesis.
References : At the end of the graduation thesis, list the monographs, papers, and other materials that have been referenced in the thesis. The listed references should be listed in the order of reference or citation in the article.
Outline of Self-study Thesis (2)
1.Propose a central topic;
2. Explain your writing intentions.
Second, the theory
(I) Prerequisites for cultivating the construction labor market
1. The establishment of a market economy system has created a macro environment for the emergence of the construction labor market;
2. The formation of the construction product market puts forward realistic requirements for the cultivation of the construction labor market;
3. The deepening of the urban-rural reform has provided a reliable guarantee for the formation of the construction labor market;
4. The establishment of the construction labor market is an inherent requirement for the particularity of construction industry workers.
(II) Basic status of the current construction labor market
1. Buyer's market where supply exceeds demand;
2. Invisible market with no market;
3.Easy to enter and out of the deformed market;
4, spontaneous market trading disorder.
(Three) measures to cultivate and improve the construction labor market
1. Unify thinking and understanding, and change spontaneous trading into conscious regulation;
2. Speed up the establishment of rules and regulations, and change disorderly transactions into standardized transactions;
3. Improve the market network and turn invisible transactions into tangible transactions;
4. Adjust the operating structure and change individual mobility into team mobility;
5. Deepen employment reform and change one-way flow into two-way flow.