1.1 Title requirements The title is the general title of a paper, also known as the title or thesis. As the general name of a paper, the title should enable readers to understand the core content and main ideas of the paper, and write the title It must be accurate, concise, and distinctive. It should not be too vague and general, nor should it be too cumbersome to give people a clear impression.
(1) Accuracy: Accuracy means that the title should appropriately reflect the scope and depth of the research, and the words should reflect the substance, and cannot use general and very general words. For example, a question worth studying about the control system of several issues of xxx is too general.
(2) Simplicity: Simplicity means that the title should be as short as possible under the premise of clear content. GB7713 & mdash; 87 stipulates that Chinese title should not exceed 20 Chinese characters. How to make the title concise? 1) Delete as many redundant words as possible, that is, after repeated consideration, if the title still reflects the specific content of the paper after deleting some words, then these words should be deleted. 2) Avoid using synonyms or synonyms in conjunction with one another. For example, the analysis and calculation of the problem, analysis and calculation are close to each other. How to calculate without analysis? So keep both. Another example is analysis and discussion.
(3) Clarity: Clarity refers to making people know what they mean at a glance, without comprehension or ambiguity. Some titles are very vague, making it difficult to distinguish which subject category it belongs to, which makes classification difficult. If the title is difficult to fully express the content of the paper, you can use the subtitle name to further explain the topic name. The main and subtitles are connected by dashes in Chinese and Chinese, and by colons in English. Titles should also avoid the use of chemical structural formulas, mathematical formulas, acronyms that are not familiar to their peers, and so on.
1.2 Title FAQ
(1) The title is large and the content is small. The title involves a wide range of research and content, and the content of the paper only covers one aspect or point. For example, the title is the study of arm kinematics of service robots. The content is a solution to a seven-degree-of-freedom inverse kinematics by the author when developing a service robot. Such a solution is not only used for service robots. If the title is changed to a solution of inverse kinematics of a seven-degree-of-freedom humanoid arm, it has both academic significance and the author's research project.
(2) The title is cumbersome and verbose, and the subject is not clear. For example, the discovery and research of smart optical windows based on conductive polymer materials and inorganic oxides. The words are cumbersome and verbose, which can be changed to conductive polymers and inorganic oxides. Study of optical windows.
(3) I do n’t pay attention to size, and intentionally or unintentionally raise some authors in order to attract the reader ’s attention, or because they do n’t know enough about the development of science and technology in this discipline or specialty, they intentionally or unintentionally exaggerate the level of their achievements, often appearing: Study the words (or models) of XXX. Of course, if the depth of the research does reach this level, it is not unavailable, but a general caution should be adopted.
2. Abstract The summary should outline the main content of the full text, including the four aspects of purpose, method, result and conclusion, and should focus on the specific research results, especially the innovation.
(1) Purpose: It mainly explains the premise, purpose, and task of this research, development, and investigation.
(2) Method: Explain the working process of the research and the technical means or methods used, including theories, assumptions or boundary conditions. The main equipment and instruments used: For new technical means, the basic principles, scope of application and application should be described. Achieved accuracy, errors, etc.
Outline of Graduation Thesis
Geographical Graduation Thesis Outline Recommendations
- · Graduation thesis opening report
- · Decorative art design graduation thesis report
- · Undergraduate graduation thesis opening report
- · Graduation thesis opening report model
- · Tax accounting major graduation thesis
- · University graduation thesis outline model
- · Pharmaceutics graduation thesis template
- · Graduate thesis of economics
- · Primary education thesis reference
- · Preschool education graduation thesis report model
- · The pursuit of perfect composition
- · The literacy of high school students
- · The talent is all in the performance composition high school
- · Student composition
- · Senior high school students
- · High school writing
- · High school learning comprehension composition 800 words
- · High school composition of 800 words
- · High school composition exploration composition 800 words
- · Composition on healthy high school students
- · High school composition is ready to start 650 words
- · High school composition 800 words about on the road
- · Women's composition 650 words high school
- · Description of high school students composition 300 words
- · English teacher's message
- · How to write a gift page title page
- · English parting words
- · Friend marriage message
- · The format of the message
- · Word writing format