Educational teaching thesis is a summary of the work of teachers' education and teaching. It is also a reflection of the hard work and the abilities of teachers. It is an important indicator of the academic level of a teacher. Check it out.
I. Significance of Writing Educational Teaching Papers
Educational teaching papers are a form of written expression of educational teaching research results, which reflect the research topics that the authors of the articles are engaged in, the research work and research methods used in the research process, and the conclusions obtained through the research. Therefore, it can be considered as a summary of a job.
On the other hand, it provides an opportunity for the author of the article and the exhibition of his own specialty to make himself feel "hunger" in the writing process (such as lack of certain materials, some arguments are not sufficient, and some experiences have not risen to the theoretical level. To get to know), so as to urge the author to carry out further research, strengthen learning, or check the literature, or do experiments, or conduct research and so on. Get more material from it to make the research work more perfect.
Furthermore, the academic value of the thesis reflects the professional level, scientific research ability, and creative ability of the authors to a certain extent. To put it a little closer, it is also very useful for your own business assessment and promotion.
How to accumulate materials
The teacher's responsibility is to do a good job in education and teaching, while writing or publishing an article is a higher-level pursuit. It must be premised on doing a good job in teaching and teaching and research. Teachers need to have sufficient raw materials and creative thinking process to write educational teaching articles. Only when you are diligent in accumulation and proficient in thinking can you have something to write and be able to write articles with a certain level.
First, we must be good at learning and develop the habit of accumulating data. The method of accumulating data is usually to take notes and reflect after writing. There are many ways to accumulate data, mainly including:
1. Read more and read more, expand knowledge from reading, discover the combination of theory and practice, and more importantly, discover new topics in the process of reading to generate inspiration for materials.
2. In-depth students. For teachers on the front line of teaching, classroom teaching and extra-curricular tutoring are important places for the accumulation and production of materials. The questions asked by students are reflected in our first-hand information. These materials often cause us to go. Thinking and researching, the classroom is the driving force and source of our teaching and research paper creation.
3. Persist in reflection after writing. Post-teaching reflection is the evaluation and summary of the teacher's teaching and student learning in classroom teaching as well as the problems and teaching effects reflected in the classroom. It can also be said that the teacher's reflection or experience of his own design-implementation-effect.
In short, the collection of materials is based on the accumulation of usual research results, the second is to find from a large number of references and materials, the third is to extract from newspapers and magazines, and the fourth is to view from reference books. Secondly, in the process of accumulating data, we must be proficient in thinking, and when the accumulation reaches a certain level, we must organize and summarize. The process of thinking is the process of processing thinking materials, discovering new topics in thinking, and inspiring materials to deepen the surface, the scattered things into the whole, and the lonely things become connected.
What to write
There are many types of content that can be written in teaching and research, which can be divided into various types such as investigation and research, experimental reports, experience summaries, and theoretical research monographs. For teachers in the front line of teaching, we can write from the following aspects:
1. Research on basic theory. For example: make appropriate improvements and updates to the introduction of certain concepts in the textbook or the process of proving certain theorems and formulas; make appropriate generalizations or transplants of existing propositions; analyze or correct some errors in the textbook To analyze and study certain issues at a new theoretical level and with new perspectives.
2. Summary of teaching practice experience. In daily education and teaching work, teachers always have one's own experience, big or small, and always have their own pride. They must be good at summing up in time, go to the rough and refine the essence, go to the false to keep the truth, and rise from perceptual knowledge to theoretical knowledge.
3. Research on student psychology. For example, the thinking characteristics and rules of students' learning, the conversion of students with learning difficulties; extracurricular work in various subjects (extracurricular assignments, extracurricular tutoring activities, subject competitions, skill competitions, etc.), and common analysis of problem-solving errors.
4. Disciplinary thoughts. Such as the special problem-solving ideas or clever proof of some subject problems, and the application of some subject ideas and methods.
5. Experimental research on courses, teaching materials and teaching methods. Such as school-based curriculum development, teaching method reform, and homework review.
6, "a teacher must". That is to say, teachers 'unique skills, skills, and abilities in education and teaching can also be unique skills in teachers' daily life. "One skill" is not unique, mainly the characteristics, specialties and characteristics of teachers.
7. Research on non-intellectual factors that motivate students. and many more
How to write a manuscript
Choosing a topic is to determine the topic. This is the first and the most important part of writing. The choice of the topic is directly related to the "fate" of the work. Therefore, the selection of the topic must consider the following four aspects.
(1) To start from reality. I usually pay close attention to a certain problem, study it carefully, and gain something. Only when I have achieved the research results, it is possible to consider writing. Without a practical foundation or experience without practice, I cannot write a good article.
(2) Are there any new ideas? No matter what article is written, the key is to have a new idea. If deep-level innovation is done on a topic that should reflect one, it is generally not suitable for reuse. If inspired by a topic used by others, have different views on the same issue or have new ideas. If you need to reuse it, you can use the words "re-talk" and "talk" on the topic.
(3) Whether the materials and arguments are substantial.
(4) The topic should not be too large or too wide. The topic is too big, it will inevitably be scattered, and the reason is not clear. It is best to write a small question or a side of a problem, and make the truth clear, so that people can be inspired and read.
The thesis topics are generally affirmative, and in order to attract readers, question-type questions can also be used. In order to extend the subject, or a fact must be stated in the title, a subtitle can be added after the title.
2. Develop an outline for writing
The topic is determined, and there are sufficient materials and arguments. Do n’t rush to write. You can write a detailed outline of the paper on the basis of careful consideration. The outline is to help the author organize ideas and guide you how to choose the content of the article. The skeleton of the article, it plays the role of dredging materials, arranging materials to form the basic structure of the article.
3. Writing the first draft
After the outline is drawn up, we must hurry to write the first draft. The first draft should be written as quickly as possible around the outline, and it is best to complete it once. After the first draft is written, do not rush to finalize it, leave it aside for a day or two, and then quickly read it again, check whether the expression is clear, the operation is accurate, and inference Is it rigorous. Correct the obvious mistakes and wait for three to five days or even a month to make a final revision.
4, modify the touch
After being put aside for a period of time, the article can be modified and polished in the following four aspects: one is structural adjustment or modification, the other is the addition or change of materials, the third is the consideration and modification of the words, and the fourth is to rewrite the topic.